Advocate for adventure and epilepsy awareness. Writer. Editor. Podcaster. Public Speaker. In this interview (of sorts) you get to hear more from me, Fran Turauskis.
To celebrate the one-year anniversary for seizeyouradventure.com you asked me about my adventures, epilepsy, and more. I talk about:
- Finding the way when you’re lost
- Adapting adventures to your ability
- What having epilepsy has taught me
- The highs and lows of starting Seize Your Adventure
- Hiking the Camino
- Family hiking holidays
- What I say to those that tell me not to do something
- My next challenge – 30 Adventures in 1 year!
And yes, I do say ‘three pikes’ instead of ‘three peaks’… I don’t know why.
More about the 30 at 30 Challenge:
Buy mugs, journals, and postcards to support the podcast:
Buskers in Bilbao recorded on the Camino